Clear your browser cache – Temporary Internet files
I’ve cleaned Temporary Folder as big as 10GB, one MP3 song is about 4MB, 10GB is enough space for 2,500 songs! That is a lot considering web pictures and files are purposely made small in order to transfer them fast.
The method I use to clean the Temporary Files is very easy and straightforward. It will only delete your temporary files which are the most important to clean. It does not delete your saved passwords, browsed history, cookies, internet searches. You can do all this in your browser’s settings page. My main focus is just to clean those temporary files.
Warning: Cleaning your Temporary Internet Files will delete all the saved files from the websites you have visited.
Delete Temporary Internet Files
- Click on the Start Button
- On the search bar type Run
- Click on the Run Command – Programs
- On the Run Prompt type: %temp% – this will open the “C:/Users/(Username)/AppData/Local/Temp” Folder (see picture for reference)
- Make sure the new Opened folder is your active window; Press Ctrl + A to Select All items
- Once everything is selected press the Del Key on your keyboard to delete all files
- You’ll get prompted to confirm deleting those files
- Don’t forget to empty your Recylce Bin after deleting