Defragment your Hard Drive
Most systems already have a schedule set up to defragment the Hard Drive unless you have Windows XP which is not done automatically.
To check your hard drive defrag status:
- Click on the Start Button
- On the search bar type Run
- Click on the Run Command – Programs
- On the Run Prompt type: dfrgui – This will open the Disk Defragmenter Utility
- Here you can check when the last defrag ocurred and perform one if needed.
- To do a defreag on a Hard drive just select it and press Defragment Disk
If need to Defragment your Hard Drive it might take a few minutes to complete. Remember it’s moving and organizing your data.
Post your questions or comments.